During a power outage, natural disaster and additional power service in the outdoors, the portable generator or power station plays a significant role in providing you emergency power. Enegitech has power stations of 178Wh and 250Wh power with rechargeable 48000 and 67500mAh batteries respectively. Having a portable power station not only solves your need for additional or emergency power but also saves your hard-earned money spent on power maintenance for non-portable generators.
Why Power Stations Are Important
It is difficult to arrange power sources immediately after a natural or electrical disaster has struck and here the portable generators come handy because they are easy to carry, get recharged quickly and serve you for a long time.
- Natural Disasters
In places where thunderstorms, bushfires, hailstorms, flood, cyclone, and other natural calamities are quite common, power cuts are also evident and that too, for long hours. During those long hours of staying without electricity, the emergency generators come handy, especially for emergency relief services.
- Outdoor Parties And Events
From outdoor weddings, receptions and other parties to barbecue and casual hangouts, from powering lights or scoreboards for outdoor sports events to outdoor music and movie nights, the portable generator acts as a power bank in providing you outdoor electricity without setting up a complicated or costly power system.
- Outdoor Activities Like Camping And Hiking
When you are on a biking, hiking, boating, caravanning, camping or trekking trip, under the sky you would not get a power station, especially if you are in a remote region. Bring a portable generator that will help you in charging electrical devices like a camera, mobile, laptop and mini-fridge.
- Backup For Jobsite
At a construction site or during repair work at a house, workers prefer carrying a generator that can power their electrical equipment or ease up any electrical operation. In places with restricted electrical access, these power stations are useful in conducting heavy-duty jobs as well.
- Power Surge And Electrical Failure
During blackouts for several hours or days, you need a generator that can help you do your work or household jobs regarding the fridge, television, computer and heater. These generators will also be helpful in charging up your mobile devices and lights.
How to Use Portable Power Stations
As emergency backup power for homes, outdoors and job sites, the portable generators are useful but you need to follow some safety rules while using them to avoid any accident –
- If it has been a long time using the generator or you have never used one, you should check the manual properly on how to start and operate it.
- Keep the portable generator in a dry place and preferably not in a congested place. When you are operating the power backup for emergency, make sure you keep it outdoor or at a vented place so that you don’t have to inhale the harmful fumes.
- Make sure the generator does not back feed or have a damaged cord. Always check the power level before using, otherwise, the power station might be dead in the middle of operation due to exhaustion.
- Clean the air filter regularly and make sure you carry it only after it cools off. Always use proper outdoor-rated cords for charging your devices.
Use the power station according to the manufacturer's instruction and keep it at a safe distance from inflammable objects and water. Carry the power station conveniently and you will never face the lack of electricity during an emergency.