Only Available in the U.S.
|Battery type:||CR123A NON-Rechargeable Lithium||size:||17mm x 17mm x 34.5mm|
|capacity:||3V, 1600mAh||Package includes:||12 x CR123A lithium batteries|
|Self-discharge Rate:||<1% per Year Max||Operating Temperature:||-40℃ ~ 85℃ / -40°F - 185°F|
- Enegitech CR123A Battery: Voltage: 3V | Capacity: 1600mAh | Battery Chemistry: Lithium | Quantity: 12 Pack | Primary Type: Single Use(Non-rechargeable)
- Replace Battery Models: 123, 123A, 2/3A, 5018LC, BR2/3A, CR123, CR123A, CR17335, CR17345, CR23, DL123A, EL123A, K123LA, L123A, SF123A, VL123A
- 10 Year Storage Life: Utilize the advanced lithium cells to make them long lasting up to 10-year self life. They are always ready to use and come in handy, good for backup
- Support Most Devices: These batteries are used in multiple applications from cameras to flashlights. Not only works with Arlo camera VMS3230(VMC3030 VMB3000), Polaroid camera, but also work with SureFire flashlight, camcorder, window sensor, motion detector, smoke detector, alarm system etc. (Note: Don't use it in high drain products.)
- Upgraded: Enegitech is a harmonic combination of “Anna, Jim and Tyke” who are elk family. These batteries are upgraded with new look and better performance, you can’t stop loving in them
- Full Protection: Built-in PTC(pressure, temperature, current) protection, to prevent your batteries and devices from over-voltage, over-current, overheat and short-circuit. Stable performance, small internal resistance.
- Beat Most Temperature: Provide consistent power to your equipment even during extreme weathers ranging from -40 °C to 85 °C / -40℉～ 185℉, meet a lot of applications.
These Enegitech CR123A 3V 1600mAh lithium batteries are compatible with most devices using CR123A-size batteries, for instance:
Basic Arlo camera VMS3230(VMC3030 VMB3000), Polaroid camera, medical equipment, GPS equipment, LED firearm light, LED Pistol Light, Streamlight, SureFire flashlight, film camera, fire alarm, security keypad, door sensor, window sensor, water leak detector, smoke alarm, security system, door lock, motion sensor, home alarm, medical equipment.
Note: DON'T USE IT WITH HIGH DRAIN ITEMS. SUCH AS DEFENSIVE WEAPON.
* Risk of fire and burns.
* DO NOT recharge, disassemble, heat above 100°C or incinerate.
* DO NOT mix fresh batteries with used lithium batteries or other batteries types.