Only Available in the U.S.
|Output:||DC 8.4V 200mA*4 Max|
|No Load Power Consumption:||1W Max|
|Full Load Power Consumption:||6.72W Max|
|Battery Charger Rate:||≥80%|
|Packing Contents:||1 X 9V Battery Charger
1 X Micro USB Cable
- Good Match: This 9V battery charger is perfectly working with Enegitech rechargeable lithium-ion 9Volt batteries ASIN B07SS2KZ84. Note: NOT compatible with NON-RECHARGEABLE batteries or Ni-Mh/Alkaline 9V batteries. (Batteries are NOT included)
- Fast Battery Charger: 5V/2A input and 800mA Max output(200mA *4), quickly fully charged the 9V batteries within 2-3 hours. Built-in Micro USB port, easy to connect by power bank or adapter
- 4 Slots Battery Charger: Can charge up to 4PCS 9V rechargeable lithium-ion batteries at the same time or one by one separately. A good charger for your smoke detectors or fire alarms
- Advanced Safety Protection: Built-in safety timer to stop charging after 8 hours. Adopts MCU control technology, can provide constant current and voltage. When the voltage reach up to 8.1V, it will automatically go into trickle charge to maintain the life of the battery
- Power Indicator: Each charging port has an independent indicator light to tell you its charging status. (RED: Charging, GREEN: Fully Charged) Meanwhile, it can help to trouble-shooting if it flashes red light
Please use the charger within the temperature between -20℃-50℃.
The charger can only charge 9V lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. Do not allow to charge NIMH, NICD, alkaline batteries or non-rechargeable batteries.
Please cut off the power supply when the batteries are fully charged.
The Batteries and Power Adapter are NOT included.