|Battery type:||9V NON-Rechargeable Lithium|
|Package includes:||8 x 9V lithium batteries|
- [Standard 9V Lithium Battery] Battery Type: Lithium; Capacity: 600mAh; Quantity: 8 Pack; Disposable Battery/Single-use Battery. Note: Never attempt to recharge them
- [EnegiLock] EnegiLock means to lock the energy of the 9V batteries when not in use or in storage and protect them from leakage. Utilize the latest lithium technology, no memory effect, long lasting up to 10 years
- [Charge Most Devices] These 9volt batteries are designed for using in household items like smoke detectors, fire alarm, garage door openers, microphone, guitar, multimeter, infrared thermometer, laser thermometer, sphygmomanometer and more
- [Better Performance] Built-in smart PTC (Pressure, Temperature and Current) protection to protect your battery and device from overheat, over-current and over-voltage), which ensure good performance in most extreme weather or temperature from -20℃~60℃/ -4°F~140°F
- [Upgraded] Enegitech is a harmonic combination of “Anna, Jim and Tyke” who are elk family. These batteries are upgraded with new look and better performance, you can’t stop loving in them
- Choose Lithium Battery, No Alkaline Battery: Enegitech 9V lithium battery lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high drain devices like digital cameras. Built to last and back up in storage or emergency over 10 years. Save much energy and money.
- Come in Handy: It is important to backup some 9V batteries at home or office. When your alarm system stops working, you can try these long lasting 9V batteries on them, then you can easily know the problem or save its life. Keep a pack or two of Enegitech lithium batteries on hand to quickly power up the emergency devices.
Perfectly to charge your household electronics: smoke detectors, wire tracker, gas meter, lighting fixture, infrared thermometer, laser thermometer, stud finder, wall scanner, water meter, mini max XP, mini photo printer, camera, patrol sensor device, vital signs monitor, optical equipment (binoculars/night vision) SCT, one touch horizon etc.