|NO. Of Steps||Width(cm)||Shrink Height(cm)||Full Height(cm)||N.W(kg)||Packing Size(cm)|
- [Reasonable Design] The Aluminum ladder is safe and easy to use, we can fold the ladder when not in use, therefore it also saves a lot of space. The product is beautiful, elegant, sleek in design, and it gives a stylish additional look which makes the home look systematic.
- [Flexible Use] The ladder is flexible and extended to use. Which can be easily placed in the car trunk. The product is used widely in various areas like in home, electric power, telecommunications, public security fire trucks and many other areas.
- [Strong and Sturdy] High-strength thickened aviation aluminum with large bearing capacity. The load can bear upto 150 kg. The surface of the aluminum is polished with aluminum oxidation as a result which is corrosion-resistant and gives a long lasting life. The plastic parts on the top of the ladder are protected by a kit, often against the wall and without wearing internal plastic parts.
- [Exquisite Details] There are two "push-up" red switches under each crosspiece. Just push up at the same time to shrink the ladder. The red switch button has a rubbing design. It does not slip when pushed up. Each step of the ladder has a non-slip groove on the step to prevent against slipping. There are non-slip plastic kits on the bottom of the ladder to provide safety and convenient.
[The steps to open the ladder are as follows] :
- Place the ladder on a flat floor, one foot on the underside of the ladder, and hold the ladders on both sides.
- From the top section, lift the ladder and open it all.
- After opening, the ladder can be instantly typed into an adult type, and the two joints opened to the top of the ladder can be safely used.
- This ladder can also be used as a single-sided ladder. It can also be used as long as the joint lock in the middle of the ladder is adjusted.
[The steps of shrinking the ladder are as follows] :
- Stretch the joint lock and merge the two sides of the ladder.
- One foot is on the crossbar below the ladder, one hand holds the ladder post, and the other hand pushes the four black lock switches on both sides of the ladder when the four black locks of each crosspiece are simultaneously after the push, the ladder will automatically shrink.
- The ladder shrinkage is not a one-time contraction, but a section of the contraction;you need to press the four black switches of each section to shrink down one section until the entire ladder is fully contracted.
- When the ladder has been shrunk, secure the ladder with a black bag in the middle of the ladder for carrying and storage.
- Avoid using ladder if you consumed alcohol, drugs and other banned substances.
- Ladders should be placed on a sturdy, stable surface and must not be placed on ice, snow or slippery surfaces.
- Do not exceed the maximum load-bearing quality indicated during operation
- Don't use ladders in strong winds
- Metal ladders are conductive, avoiding proximity to live places
- When climbing, please face the ladder, hold your hands firmly, and keep your center of gravity in the between of the two ladders.
- Do not stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder, always keep a safety level of 1 meter, and don't climb the top support point at the top.
- Do not move your hands over your head to avoid losing your balance
What preparations should be made before the ladder is used?
- Ensure that all rivets, bolts and nuts and moving parts are tightly connected, the ladder columns and steps are firm and reliable, and the extension circlips and hinges work well.
- The ladder is kept clean and free of grease, oil, wet paint, mud, snow, etc.
- The operator's shoes should be clean and avoid leather shoes.
Why does the ladder seem to be shaking?
No matter how high-grade ladders are, it is inevitable that people will have a sense of sway when they reach a certain height. This is probably not overcome, because people after a certain height feel shaky.