- ☢Electric Impact Wrench: This Enegitech cordless 18 volt lithium-ion 1/2 in. square anvil automatic impact wrench allows you to tighten or loosen various nuts and bolts of car and scaffolding, widely used for daily or heavy-duty applications indoor or outdoor
- ☢Brushless Motor: Built-in brushless motor, enables this tool to run cooler and more efficiently, optimizes battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- ☢High Torque & Multiple Speeds: It delivers up to 30,97 in.lbs of max torque with 4 speeds (0-2,700 RPM Max & 0-3,500 IPM Max) which is more advanced than others on market. Note: it works with M10 M14 M16 bolts ONLY
- ☢Autostop Mode: If you turn on the Autostop button, it will stop rotating after working a few seconds even if you keep pressing the trigger. Release and press the trigger again, then it will work again, to avoid the nuts falling off. Note: Only for Reverse Mode
- ☢Applications: This Enegitech electric impact wrench ET01 can serve you in many ways such as fasten or loosen tyre lug nuts of your car or boat trailer, remove or assemble Scaffolding in jobsite, machinery maintenance etc.
1st Speed: 0-1000 RPM, 0-1500 IPM, 180 NM/1593 IN.LBS; 2nd Speed: 0-1600 RPM, 0-2000 IPM, 230 NM/2035 IN.LBS; 3rd Speed: 0-2200 RPM, 0-2800 IPM, 330 NM/2920 IN.LBS; 4th Speed: 0-2700 RPM, 0-3500 IPM, 350 NM/3097 IN.LBS.
Turn left/right of the rhombus button to be forward/reverse mode which helps you fasten or loosen the screws easily.
If you turn on the Autostop button, it will stop rotating after working a few seconds even if you keep pressing the trigger. Release and press the trigger again, then it will work again, to avoid the nuts falling off. Note: Only for Reverse Mode.
Professional in Details:
All-metal gear construction for longer life and durability, rubberized grip for added comfort and reduced fatigue.
Continuously Variable Transmission
The speed is controlled by the force of pressing the button and the shift is smoother.