2. Production cycle: 10 days.
3. Shipping time: About 7-10 days by Air(It may be delayed due to the COVID-19.)
4. Ship from China with certificate.(Please email for details before placing the order.)
5. Terms of payment: 30% deposit before production, 70% balance payment before shipment. Pay by PayPal, Visa, Bank Transfer, T/T, L/C, D/P.
This product is used to qualitative detection of the presence of IgG antibody to COVID-19 in Human serum, plasma and/or whole blood.
The common symptoms are fever, cough, polypnea and anhelation when infected with COVID-19. In more serious cases, infection may cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, renal failure and even death. Coronavirus can be excreted through respiratory secretions and transmitted by air droplet. Infection may be caused by saliva, sneeze and contact.
- Sample diluent
Note: Do not interchange reagents from different lot of kit.
Storage and shelf life
Store at 2~30℃in sealed dark and dry place. Do not freeze.
The shelf life is 18 months.
- Sample: Serum, plasma or whole blood
- Sample collection
2.1 Collect serum or plasma specimens following regular clinical laboratory procedures. Only those specimens that are clean,clear and with good fluidity can be used for the assay. Those specimens that are apparently hemolyzed, extremely thickened or with very high fat leval are NOT suitable for the assay.
2.2 Collect whole blood specimens following regular clinical laboratory procedures. Anticoagulant tube with EDTA or Sodium Citrate must be used for collecting whole blood samples.
2.3 Collect peripheral blood following regular clinical laboratory procedures. The first drop blood was removed by Dry cotton
- Storage: A specimen should be refrigerated if not used the same day of collection. Specimens should be frozen if not used within 7 days of collecting. Specimen should be stored at -80℃ or lower if not used within in 3 months. Avoid freezing and thawing the specimens more than 2-3 times.
- Transportation: Samples must be transported in seal and refrigeration.
Read the insert carefully before use. Bring the Cassette, Sample Diluent and samples to room temperature. Dispense 10ul serum/plasma/whole blood into sampling well of Cassette. Then Dispense 100ul Sample diluent into sampling
well of Cassette Interpret the result at 15 minutes. Please do not judge the result after 20 minutes.
Positive: Both test band and control band appear on the membrane.
Negative: Only the control band appears on the membrane.
Invalidity: No control band appears on the membrane.
Note: Within the specified time, regardless of the depth of the color, even if only a very weak band should also be judged as positive results.