*Color Temperature: 4500K
*Voltage: 14.4V-18V Lithium
*Size: 12.5 X 7 X 4.5cm/5 X 3 X 2in
- All Enegitech products are disinfected and passed quarantine.
- [Cordless LED Work Light] Powered by Makita 14.4V - 18V lithium-ion batteries such as BL1850B, BL1840, BL1830 etc. (not included) which make your power tool batteries multi-purpose. It is essential where you do not have access to electricity
- [Compact&Portable] This work light is compact which is similar size to your Makita LXT battery and half lighter than it. It is convenient to carry as there’s a handle on it, also enable you hang it in the air
- [6 Lighting Angles] It is flexible that enables you adjust the illumination directions at any time. No matter where it is positioned, you’ll be able to have its bright lights hit your job from the perfect angle. Get your job done without any hassle. Note: Not suitable for general room lighting
- [3 Modes] It is mini but bright enough up to 420 LM 4500K. You can choose the low brightness, high brightness, flashing SOS light according to your need. Note: Don't look at the light directly
- [Wide Applications] Small body but big purpose! It is intended for car maintenance, workshop, jobsite, walking, camping, fishing or home power outage
Enegitech Cordless LED Work Light 14.4V / 18V Lithium Portable Spotlight
If you have a Makita 14.4V / 18V lithium-ion battery, then you can use this Enegitech mini LED work light. It is handheld that you can store it in your car box. When you need to repair your car at night, this floodlight can help you light up the car components clearly. It will come in handy as an emergency light when your home is power outage.
It was made from high quality aluminium metal and ABS, keep it cool and safe when working. When exceeding the allowable heat-sink temperature of 60℃, it flashes 3 times and then switches off. After cooling down, it can be switched on again.
Light up your Work Area up to All Night!
It can last for about 15 hours at low brightness and 10 hours at high brightness if you use a BL1840. Higher-capacity battery, longer using-time!
1.First press for low brightness
2.Second press for high brightness
3.Third press for SOS flashing light
4.Long press for turning off
*Don’t look at the light directly!
*The battery is not included!
*Not suitable for general room lighting.