Available in the US and DE.
|Item Weight||2.13 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.32 x 10.55 x 4.21 inches|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
- Enegitech Battery Charger: Input Voltage: 100V-240V, 50/60Hz. Output current: 3A. Output voltage: 14.4V - 18V. Type: Lithium-ion. All Enegitech products are sterilized, inspected and quarantined
- Compatible With: Enegitech power tool battery ETB1830B or Makita 14.4V - 18V Lithium-ion batteries like BL1815 BL1830 BL1840 BL1850B BL1860 BL1415 BL1430 etc.
- Optimum Charger: During the charging process, the charger monitors battery and actively controls the current voltage and temperature for faster charging and longer battery life
- Rapid Charger: A full charge for the Enegitech battery ETB1830B of 3.0Ah needs only 22 minutes, a full charge for the Makita battery of 5.0Ah needs only 40 minutes. Let you no need wait a long time, and save your downtime
- LED Indicator: 3 LED indicators to display charging status: charged, charging, battery too hot or too cold, battery defective. Let you easily know the battery charging status and schedule work efficiently
What batteries can it charge for?
Enegitech 3.0Ah battery ETB1830B (ASIN: B07ST331FV)
Makita 14.4V - 18V Lithium-ion batteries, BL1830 BL1840 BL1850 BL1860 BL1815 BL1430 BL1450 BL1440
Charges an Enegitech 3.0Ah lithium-ion battery in 22 minutes
Charges an 18-volt LXT lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery in only 40-minutes
Charges an 18-volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery in only 45-minutes
Safe to Charge:
Built-in intelligent IC to protect your battery and charger from overheating, over-voltage, over-current or short-circuit. Designed with heat emission holes so that it won’t overheated when charging, to ensure its usage safety and extend the service life.
Model Number: ETC1830
Product Name: Battery Charger
Input Voltage: 100V-240V, 50/60Hz
Output Voltage: 14.4V-18V
Output Current: 3A
Charging Temperature: 41°F~104°F