Only available in the U.S.
8 * Rechargeable CR123A Battery
1 * User Manual
- All Enegitech products are disinfected and passed quarantine.
- [Rechargeable] These CR123A 3.7V 750mAh lithium-ion batteries are rechargeable which have 500 recycle time to replace your disposable CR123A batteries. You can charge them on Enegitech Arlo battery charger ASIN: B07NVGSGH7(sold separately)
- [Notice] Please recharge these batteries before first using, rechargeable CR123A batteries contain about 50% power in consideration of Transportation Safety Rules
- [Support Appliances] They are optimized to power up Arlo Camera VMC3030 VMK3200 VMS3330 3430 3530 , Flashlight, Steamlight, SureFire, digital camera, camcorder, electronic toy, calculator, mouse, weather radio and alarm system
- [Safe in Use] Built-in protection circuit board, to protect your battery and devices from over heating, over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short-circuit. You can use them with no-hassle
- [Upgraded] Enegitech is a harmonic combination of “Anna, Jim and Tyke” who are elk family. These batteries are upgraded with new look and better performance, you can’t stop loving in them
Enegitech rechargeable 3.7V 750mAh li-ion CR123A is designed to replace CR123, DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, 5018LC, CR17345 and CR17335 with 3V, replace RCR17335, VL123A and ML123A with 3. 7V.
Arlo Camera (VMC3030 VMK3200 VMS3330 3430 3530), Reolink camera, Flashlight, digital camera, camcorder, electronic toy, calculator, mouse, alarm system, video game consoles, medical equipment, memory backup etc.
Up to 10 Year Shelf Life:
Utilize the latest lithium-ion technology which is no memory effect and low self discharge. Survives 10 years of idleness thanks to its outstanding power conservation capability.
Beat Most Temperatures:
Good performance at the temperature from -77℉ to 100℉, you can use them at most cities in any seasons.
Please recharge these batteries before first use: Rechargeable battery is not allowed with fully charge during transportation according to the battery safety regulations, so it is normal that you find it 50% power or less when receiving.