Laptops are versatile as they can run various apps like a smartphone does, and are portable yet perform all the important jobs a desktop performs. The key factors that you should consider while buying a laptop battery are:
- Battery Power Capacity: Battery life is the most important factor to consider while buying a laptop battery. A laptop would run longer if the battery capacity is not less than 4400mAh.
- Battery Life: An average laptop battery can handle up to 400 recharge cycles over a lifetime.
- Quick Charging: A fast-charging battery is definitely a plus point.
- Safety Features: A battery with good built-in safety features can save future mishaps.
- Environment Safety: Some batteries have the tendency to harm the environment if they are not disposed of in the right manner, while some batteries do not contain toxic substances that harm the environment.
Keeping the above points in mind, it would be a wise decision to choose a battery that is a perfect combination of these features. Considering these points, HP Laptop Battery CQ42 and Toshiba PA3817U are some of the best options one can opt for. Both these batteries have a capacity of 4400mAh. They have a great battery life as they can handle up to 500 recharge cycles over a lifetime. They have a built-in safety feature which enables PTC (Pressure, Temperature, Current) protection that provides overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, charge protection and over temperature protection. They are made of environment-friendly materials and are totally harmless to the environment.