From handling sharp objects like glass or chemicals that can damage the skin or doing heavy-duty metalwork, woodwork, gardening or any construction jobs, a sturdy set of gloves can ensure safety. The labor protection gloves from Enegitech are made of nylon and coated with Nitrile foam so that scorching summer or chilly winter –your hands remain meticulously cared inside the fabric of premium quality. What makes these gloves so comfortable is the breathable fabric lining at the wrist section and on the backside of these gloves. Proper elasticity and superior flexibility make the gloves durable for the long term while the fine soft rubber body keeps these safe from wear and tear.
How to Use the Labor Protection Gloves Properly
Enegitech offers you three pairs of work gloves in green and black color scheme, each of which weighs only 1.76oz. The length and width of each glove are 9 inches and 3.5 inches respectively while the length of finger measures 3.12 inches. The first rule is to make sure the gloves fit your palm, wrist, and fingers snugly and comfortably so that handling goods wearing these becomes easier.
- Always make sure to wear clean gloves without contamination and wash the hands with sanitizer or soap. Keep any bruise on your hands bandaged and also inspect the gloves for any tear from earlier use (if used before) –in case of tears, pinholes, tears, discard the gloves and get another pair.
- Among the most important glove safety tips is to wash the outside of the gloves with soapy water after removing them on completion of work or between breaks. Also, wash the inside if you have used them for long and make sure to dry them inside out so that they remain dry for next time you use.
- If you have doubts regarding the resistance of the gloves against certain chemicals or materials, it is best to ask your supervisor. Close the gloves tightly outside the sleeve and also seal them with duct tape if you are working with potentially hazardous materials or liquid chemicals.
Storing the Nylon Work Gloves
Once you have washed the gloves and your hands properly, you should store the gloves properly so that they are ready to use them next time.
- You can dry the gloves inside out after cleaning but while storing, make sure they are not inside out otherwise there might be a risk of contamination.
- Store the Nitrile foam coated nylon work glove in cold dry place without contamination. Keep them away from flammable materials or chemicals.
- Get a properly sealed box or plastic packet inside which you can store the gloves safely.
- Keep them away from direct sunlight, water, dust, and other liquids so that you don’t have to wash them from time to time even without using them.
All the gloves from Enegitech are quarantined and disinfected. The foaming technology of the gloves makes them long-lasting and comfortable with the ergonomic pleated texture that helps in proper gripping and zero slippage for variegated usage with safety.