Good personal hygiene habits, especially hand washing habits, can become a firewall for many diseases. What are the situations where you need to wash your hands, but you ignore it?
- Wash your hands after reading the newspaper. Organic solvents such as ethanol, isopropanol, and toluene are often used in printing inks. Even if these substances remain locally, they are also harmful to the human body.
- Wash your hands after taking milk or newspapers in the morning. Because milk boxes and newspaper boxes are very easy to breed bacteria.
- Wash your hands when you go out. When going out, your hands will inevitably come into contact with things in some public places, such as door handles, elevator handrails, straight stair buttons, etc. These centers are the centers where bacteria and viruses gather and are very dirty. Therefore, when you go out, you must wash your hands before doing other things.
- Eating out, do n’t forget to wash your hands after reading the menu. Since the menu is really dirty, few restaurants regularly disinfect the menu.
- Wash your hands after using a computer, mouse, or mobile phone. These are a few commonly used items that are easily overlooked, but are very dirty.
- Wash hands after touching body secretions. For example, after covering your mouth and nose with sneezing, coughing or blowing your nose.
- Wash hands after touching pets or poultry to prevent animal-related infectious diseases.
- Wash hands after changing diapers for babies or patients, or after handling contaminated items.
In this case, if you have a very convenient soap dispenser, you will love to wash your hands!
The soap dispenser is an electrical product that uses the principle of induction to spray disinfection materials in a contact-free way to disinfect hands and upper arms.
It is widely used in pharmaceutical companies, food processing plants (companies), medical and health care, banks, hotels, restaurants, kindergartens and other units for hand disinfection to ensure hygiene.
So what are the characteristics of this machine?
- Infrared sensor control, active spray sterilization. This machine can be connected with clean door.
- The container can be cleaned every week of use, fundamentally eliminating cross infection, continuous sterilization, and can be used by multiple people in succession.
- Users can adjust the spray volume and sensing distance according to their needs. It is a resource-saving and energy-saving product.
- The user of the original observation window can always know the amount of disinfectant in the storage tank.
- Easy to install, just hang it on the pool, you can also add a water tray.
Liquid spraying method: spray one after another, extend into the sensing area and exit, and stop when leaving the sensing area
Full liquid reminder: beep
Liquid shortage reminder: indicator light flashes rapidly